Why Professionals Join Unions
- To have a strong and effective voice in the workplace
- To ensure a fair and objective performance evaluation
- To have the ability to negotiate improvements in salaries and benefits
- To advocate for training and professional development
- To define work and workloads
- To provide job security
- Skilled and dedicated staff and legal team
- Expertise in negotiating collective agreements
- Significant experience in addressing workplace issues
- A proven history in representing professional employees
- Help when you need it most
In joining TEAM, professionals and other highly skilled employees will empower themselves and establish an effective and democratic voice in the workplace, and be able to meaningfully engage with their employer to achieve common goals, and address issues relevant to their career.
Where do I start?
Contact TEAM's Organizer Dave Sauer
All correspondence with Dave and TEAM staff will remain confidential.
You can find our full contact information here.