To: TEAM-IFPTE Local 161 Members
From: TEAM Office
Date: November 22, 2018
Re: New and Noteworthy
Our Negotiating Committee:
- Misty Hughes-Newman, TEAM President (Network Core Infrastructure)
- Shawn Scarcello, Lead Negotiator (Cochrane Saxberg LLP)
- Bryan Parker (Marketing)
- Veena Snowdon (Marketing)
- Tobias Theobald (IT Network)
- Dave Sauer (IFPTE)
Bell MTS's Negotiating Committee:
- Don Rooney (Director Labour Relations)
- Peter Andranistakis (Director Network Core Infrastructure)
- Doug Pelland (Director IT Systems Management)
11:30 a.m. December 6, 2018
Union Centre (auditorium)
275 Broadway, Winnipeg
The lunch is to mark the National Day to End Violence Against Women, and to remember the 14 women killed at École Polytechnique in Montreal on December 6, 1989. Click here if you are interested in attending.
The Children’s Hospital Foundation is looking for new, unwrapped gifts that the hospital can give to their young patients. The greatest overall needs are gift cards, teen gifts, toys, infant rattles and board books. Click to see the full Wish List.
Santa’s Paws for Cause helps eight no-kill animal rescue shelters in Winnipeg to care for cats, dogs, and other pets through the winter months. Click to see their Wish List. It’s also possible to make a cash donation here.
If you have items you wish to donate please call Kelly at 204-984-9470 or email her at the TEAM office to arrange pickup, or you can drop your items off at the TEAM office. If you would like to collect the gifts for your area, that would be a great help.
Your contributions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!